Sunday, May 13, 2007

In Case You Didn't Know...

Faithful reader Jim McClain wrote:
Glad you're posting again, Len. I'll start checking more often for new posts!
This made me realize that some of you (which, BTW, included me until recently) might not know that you can subscribe to this blog by clicking on the little atom postie thing at the bottom left of this scroll.

That way, any time there's a new post from me (which I'm determined to make sure continues to happen daily), you'll know to come here and check it out.

You know how lonely we can get around here without you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Ron King founder of UVC magazine. I would love to set up an interview for our magazine about the creation of X-Men's Storm and how that came about. I couldn't find an email address for you so can you email me @ RKing@Rouxinc.com.?

Thanks,
Ron King
UVC Magazine