Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Going Ape

Well, here it is at last, National Gorilla Suit Day! Time to put on your favorite gorilla garb, and go scurrying about the neighborhood, brandishing bananas and generally creating havoc. I got my own suit out of mothballs days ago and, frankly, the moths were glad to be rid of it. So, as soon as I finish the script I'm working on, I intend to put on my suit, drive directly over to the home of my dear friend Mark Evanier, and whack him repeatedly over his ape-befurred head with a large wooden mallet for forcing all his friends and acquaintances to suffer through this simian insanity for the past several weeks.

I'm warning you right now, Evanier, I am not going through all this trouble again for National Lemming Race Week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, Len, you know you love National Lemming Race Week!