Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey, I Actually Don't Look Half Bad in This One

As I may or may not have mentioned here, several weeks ago, I spent a lovely morning in the company of X-Men franchise Producer Lauren Shuler Donner and X-Men Origins: Wolverine Director Gavin Hood promoting the Blue-ray DVD release of the latter film. I did something like 35 brief interviews in the space of four hours, some on camera and some for print in international media. Here, for your edification, is one of those interviews.

I should look this good all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great interview. Kudos to you for keeping it new for each of the 35+ interviews. Handled this one like a pro - oh, yeah, you are.

Nice to see the posts. Came by to sweep the cobwebs out and lo-and-behold three new additions! Also noticed you're a guest at the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle. Great fun! Do you have a calendar of upcoming events to post for us visitors to the blog?

~ Caite