Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This is Getting Out of Hand

Okay, so there I am, sitting in a fancy dining room having a formal breakfast with legendary Broadway stars Angela Lansbury and Nathan Lane, when suddenly I realize I have absolutely no idea what either of them is talking about because all I can think of is how cool this is going to be to blog about.

At which point the alarm clock goes off and I snap awake, to discover that it was all just a lovely dream.

Only a dream.

For the love of God, people, now I'm even thinking about this cockenlocker blog thingie in my sleep.

Is there no escape?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a dream last night that I was interviewing Stan Lee for my web site of interviews with creative folk, and we sort of bonded at the end of the interview over the line "serpentine, Shel" from the movie The In-Laws, only, in my dream, he got the name wrong.

I didn't correct him.

-Dan B.

Anonymous said...

It will probably take a year or so before you will either run out of things to blog about, or time to blog about anything. You are lucky to have dreams that you are able to blog about. Now that you've brought up Nathan Lane, I can't even begin to imagine what my dreams are going to be like tonight....