Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Marketing Savvy

Okay, we both know you've probably watched as much TV as I have and listened to as much radio and read as many magazines and seen as many billboards, right? And what do all those mediums have in common? Right again. They're all supported by advertising. So, after a lifetime of logos and slogans and trademarks and theme songs, how muc hof it has sunk into your unconscious. How much do you really know about those "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun" and "those tiny little tea leaves in Tetley Tea"?

Well, here's your chance to find out. Just click on this handy little link to take the CramerSweeney Smart Marketing IQ Test and see how well you do.

Oh, stop whining. You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

3 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

So how did you do? I got 18 of 20, but I misread one question or I would have gotten 19.

M. C. Valada said...

I got 15. There was a definite male bias in the test. How the hell should I know what ESPN's sound trademark is? I don't think they show equestrian events at all.

Anonymous said...

Argh. I got 100%. Kill me now.