Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Few Quick Reminders

Well, in an hour or so, I'm off to sunny Metropolis, Illinois, for the 29th Annual Superman Celebration. I'll be there through mid-day Sunday, signing autographs and shaking hands, so if you happen to be in the area, drop by and say howdy. This, of course, means I won't be blogging for the next few days, since I have neither the equipment nor the knowledge to blog from the road. When I return, I promise to regale you all with my adventures. I'm really hoping to get a picture of me flanked by Noel Neill (the original Lois Lane) and Erica Durance (the current Lois Lane). I just think that would be the coolest thing in the world.

Being in Illinois, of course, means that I'm going to have to miss the premiere episode of the spectacular What's My Line? - Live On Stage this Sunday evening over at the Acme Comedy Theater on La Brea south of Beverly, but the rest of you in the LA area don't have to be so unfortunate. I'm expecting you all to go see the show (you can check out the details a few posts back) and report back to me on what I missed.

I'll see you all Monday. Have a great weekend.

No comments: