Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DC Universe Legacies #1

Aha! I remembered the password.  I've hijacked Len Wein's blog to let you all know that Len will be signing Legacies #1 today (May 19) at Galaxy of Comics at 17306 Saticoy Street in Van Nuys, California, from about 3-6 p.m.  Len doesn't seem to get around here often enough these days and I think he should come and talk about Legacies and that list of the 10 Greatest Len Wein Stories that appeared on Comic Book Resources this week.

Honey, I know you've been busy writing Human Target comics and the Legacies series, but you really ought to drop in here once in a while and let your fans know when you've got something new out and are making appearances.

Love, Christine

3 comments:

Pj Perez said...

Ha! Thanks for posting that, Christine. Maybe it'll force Len to get back on the blog horse.

Speaking of appearances, what does Len think of Las Vegas in November?

TheGLCorps said...

Agreed! Get him back here! Can't wait to read Legacies!

Unknown said...

Just got the 1st issue this afternoon, and I really enjoyed it. Reminds me of how great comics were back in the 70's with straight forward comics that are direct and to the point.