Wednesday, July 25, 2007

On The Road Again

Well, another few hours and I'm off again to the San Diego Comic-Con (and, considering the size of the crowds there these days, there are those who'd say you have to be off to actually want to attend). If you're anybody in the comic book biz (or want to meet anyone in the biz), this is the place to be for the next five days.

I've been going to San Diego since, I think, the fourth convention and have watched it evolve over the years from a small friendly relaxacon to the biggest trade show in the business. Truth to tell, I kind of prefer those early days, but time marches relentlessly onward.

Anyway, if you're gonna be in San Diego and can find me in the mob, please be sure to say "hi" and mention this blog. I'm still trying to figure out how many of you actually read this thing.

Catch you on the other side.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it Len. I've read it from the beginning. Here's hoping there's no end.

Martin Maenza said...

Len, I didn't make it to Comic-Con this year - but I do enjoy reading your blog. I've been a fan of your work for many decades (now I'm aging both of us).

Anonymous said...

Len,
It's been over a week since the Comic Con ended - did you ever make it home safe??

Karry Ling said...

Len -

Anonymous said...

LEN -

Greetings from a CAPS member and an L.A.-based cartoonist/writer.

I had trouble accessing your email at this site. I'm a writer for BACK ISSUE magazine (TwoMorrows) and I'd like to get a few quotes for an article I'm working on about a '70s Marvel character you created (not one of your popular, oft-written about ones; this one's a little more obscure).

Could you email me at generalurko@aol.com ??

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Anonymous said...

I knew that Golem story would make you famous eventually, Len!

Seriously, I look in here just about every day, and it's always a joy when I find a new set of WeinWords.

Love ya, Pappy!

-- Roger