Friday, February 23, 2007

I See, Quoth He...

Okay, as you've all probably noticed -- and as my wife keeps vociferously complaining -- I'm not blogging here nearly as often as she, you, or even I, for that matter, would like me to be. Thus, in a perhaps vain effort to have you all drop by on a more regular basis, I've just added a spanking new feature to this here blog. You'll find it to the right and just below my profile. It's a Quote of the Day and, hopefully, we'll all learn a little something from it as time goes by. Who knows? Maybe they'll even get around to using one of my quotes here eventually.

Hey, don't laugh. Anything is possible.

Oh, and a quick claws up to the first person who can tell me where the title of this post originally comes from.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Would it be from one of the blind men who "saw" an elephant?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Len Wein said...

It would indeed. Thank you, Kathleen, and a big "Claws Up!" to you.